Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthday Girl



Dear Gracie,
Happy 3rd Birthday baby girl! I love you so much and so deeply that it's hard to find words. You are such a light in our lives. Your sense of humor is amazing for your age and your little laugh is infectious.
In one hour from now, three years ago, you were born. I was so happy to meet you. All I ever wanted for Maddie was a sister and you were it. After you were born, you cried for literally an hour straight! I was exhausted and thought it was a sign that you would be a tough baby. But, I was wrong. You were an easy, easy baby who really loved to sleep :)
I just want you to know how very important you are to me. I love you so unconditionally. You are indeed a gift and a blessing. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for you :)

Love always,
Mommy

No comments: