Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 365 / End of the Year Long Blog Project!

Well, it's here. It's been 1 year since I started the Picture a Day Blog Project (which many times turned into a Picture a week if not less) but it also means it's my birthday and I'm now 33. We've just returned from Disney World and we've come home to a house that has a For Sale sign out front. Lot's has happened in the past year and I would argue that most of it has been wonderful. Today, I have lots to celebrate and that is what I want at the forefront of my mind....especially because I had thought I'd catch a yoga class this morning while the kids went back to school, but instead woke to find that Maddie seems to have pink-eye and Gracie still has her cough. So, instead of yoga, knitting and reading this am, I'll be lugging my gang to the pediatrician's office. Happy 33rd to me....my, times have changed!

No comments: