Monday, October 17, 2011

Vermont!!

There is no place like Vermont (except possibly my hometown :)  Gabe and I had the best 4 days away and we felt as though we "ate" our way through Burlington.  It was so fun and quiet!  On the 3rd day, I looked at him and said "I love you and all, but I miss the chaos of kids and dogs!"  He agreed.  Life would be pretty uneventful for us without them.  I reflected on the fact that we only spent 6 months as a married couple before Maddie came along.  So, we don't really know marriage without kids.  I'm sure when they're grown and gone, we'll have plenty of time for just the two of us :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your post while eating my Lake Champlain Chocolate! Glad you kids had fun but know what you mean about missing the chaos. I enjoyed the pics! Love ya,
Sandy