Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

There has been so much going on around here that blogging has fallen way to the bottom of the list; or possibly even off of it.  Starting on December 18th, I had family visiting and staying with us, and the last of them left yesterday.  It was the BEST time!!! I took lots of pictures (that still need to be uploaded) and created so many memories with and for my children.  It was pretty awesome. 
Christmas night, Gabe said to me that this is our last Christmas with just the girls.  He said it seemed a little sad; like the end of a chapter.  I hadn't thought of it that way but in that moment I totally understood what he meant.
By next Christmas, we'll have a 6 month old hanging out with us.  That seems pretty amazing.  I've had a lot of thoughts about this little person growing inside me but perhaps I'll share that later this week.  On that note, we will be finding out if this little baby is a boy or girl in 1 month from today.  That feels exciting.  Most people who know us, believe it's a boy.  I'm leaning the other way.  In all honesty, I know God is giving us the perfect conclusion to our family.  Either way, we will be pleased :)
So, adios 2011.  Our family is really ready for 2012!

No comments: