Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#3

I have so many things to blog about but at the moment I'm tired.  So, here's a sneak peek into the photo shoot we did a week and a half ago with our fabulous photog Megan Keys of Keys Photography. 
I can't wait to see the rest!
In other news, I am extremely pregnant.  Yes, I know this isn't earth-shattering information but it's all I can think of/feel.  Everything is getting hard to do; shaving my legs, putting on shoes, bending down to pick something up off the ground, rolling over in my sleep... You get the drift.  However, today I heard someone say that "it's all a matter of perspective and if you look for it, there's always something to be grateful for."  So, I will say that I'm grateful for this baby boy that is healthy and moving all the time.  I'm also grateful that tomorrow we are doing a 3D ultrasound and will see his sweet little face.  I'm also grateful that there's only 5 weeks (or less) until I get to hold him :-)

PS: As some of you may remember, when I had Grace my blog's web address had to change.  Well, it's happening again ;)  I won't change it until Mason arrives, but just FYI, it will change next month :)

No comments: