Friday, January 9, 2009

Grace eats for the 1st time!


Grace is really unsure about eating rice cereal! Maybe better luck tomorrow :)
Because it's been a while since I blogged, I just want to say that we are doing well. Maddie went back to preschool this week and loved it. Gabe is doing dog shows all weekend about 45 minutes away; he showed yesterday but didn't win anything. I'm good; been to the chiropractor every other day this week because of my neck :( Feeling good this morning though. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gracie is Sooo precious!!! And I loved Maddie's running commentary of the whole process...hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest video! Definitely not a chow hound yet!! Just wait until she discovers cottage cheese and baked beans! Love to you all - MOM

Siobhan said...

It was great getting to catch up with you this morning. Thanks for a wonderful time. The girls are adorable and I hope Aibha hasn't taught Maddie too many bad habits ;) See you Thursday. xx

Anonymous said...

At least she gave it a try! Maddie is so funny on this video. Update us all on how the eating is going.
-Elisabeth