Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 75

I woke up with a neck that I cannot move :( That's such a not fun way to start your day! So, the girls and I are laying low today and waiting for the handymen to come by and finish a couple projects they started yesterday. Once they've finished, I will put up some pictures of what they did :-) I wanted to start packing today (if you know me, you know that I pack for our trips to CA way in advance!). I got the suitcases out and even started gathering Maddie's med's so as of right now I feel ahead of the game. There's a picture from the last day of school of Maddie and I that I just love. Here it is:
*Me and Mad's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you love it: Perfection. Take of that neck! Get to the chiropractor, get some muscle relaxers and then get here!!!!
Love ya,
Elisabeth