Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Weekend in Pictures

Maddie being crazy

Daddy & Maddie



Mad & Ella sharing puffs


Ella's 1st Birthday Party


Ella made out like a bandit!!

We had a great weekend. Yesterday was Ella's first birthday party, then we came home and ordered thai food (it was awesome). Today we woke up early as usual and Gabe, the 2 dogs, the baby and I went down to the Potomac River and took a nice walk. It was a beautiful morning! Later on, Gabe watched golf and the baby, and I headed to church. It was great and I realize the reason I like this church so much is because I don't feel even the slightest bit out of place. Gotta love it :) This afternoon it was a family trip to Whole Foods Market and then home. Baby is sleeping now and we're relaxing. I'm off to the neck doctor again tomorrow-wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Maddie at the party in her little party dress! She's too cute! Lex