Thursday, September 27, 2007

How Many...

times a day can this child get hurt???? I will say that it's tough on the Mom when the baby becomes a walker because they get hurt sooooooooooooooooo much more often! Maddie had a big fall yesterday and now has a bump/bruise/scrape on the top of her forehead. I was scared after she fell, so I called the doctor and they told me to just watch her-but she's been fine since it happened, so no worries. Phew! Today we are going to see Siobhan and Aibha at Open Gym at Gymboree. That will be fun because the girl's haven't seen eachother in a couple of weeks and neither have the moms :) The pictures I've put up are just of Maddie and the past week or so. I can't believe her birthday is so close. Yesterday we went and got stuff for her party in Virginia. It should be fun and maybe Maddie's older friends, Ella & Aibha, can show her how to blow out a candle! Oh, and tonight, The Office, is back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an hour long (9-10pm) and I'm really excited. Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy are back on tonight too...very busy TV watching schedule :)

still just 2 teeth

Mad and Tuck...

doing what they do best...

she climbs on him and he doesn't care!


Favorite morning pasttime (tossing newspapers around)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember being in Safeway with Laura when she was around Maddie's age and the checker said, "Oh what a cute little girl!" so I beamed (proud mom), looked at Laura and was horrified to see that she had a huge bump on her forehead from falling against the door that morning and one eye was still yellow/green from a black eye she'd gotten from bonking her face into something else a few days before and she had scratches all over her arms from playing around the shrubs in the backyard. I thought, "OMG! Is the checker going to call the police or something because she looks like a battered child!"

Luckily, no one said anything and we were allowed to leave. My poor little beat up baby and me. Heh. Now my best friend's little girl is two and she was telling me a similar story the other day. It's like you want to run around saying, "I don't beat her! Really! She just, um...*looks* that way! Honest!" ahahah

~~Annie, Laura's mom

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Maddie throwing newspapers. what else are they good for?
Love ya both.