Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 29




Well, if you're following my blog, you can see that I missed putting a picture up yesterday. The best thing about blogging is that I get to make up the rules and yesterday I didn't feel like it, so I didn't :) Today was a very eventful day which included a playdate, lunch, preparing dinner for friends and hanging out at said friends' house. It was a beautiful day and I found myself really enjoying it. The pic's today are of the 4 girl outdoor lunch, and then Grace after she got into some grits (uncooked!) She was a mess, but her attitude shined through. She has the BEST sense of humor and so do Maddie & I because we couldn't stop laughing!!
*Top to Bottom: Uh-Oh, Grits, & Ladies who Lunch :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Lucy didn't tell me that she went to your house for lunch. ;) That little girl (closest to the BBQ) looks like Lucy here... the hair is just the same! :)

Aunt Justin said...

At least Grace did not wear any cheese grits. Though awesomely delicious, I am sure that they would be even more difficult to clean.

MOM/Nonnie said...

so cute. I am getting so excited to see you all in a couple of days! Love to everyone - mom

SARAH said...

@Laura, I know! They do look a lot alike. Her name is Aisling and her and Grace are 3 months apart (she's older). It would have been so fun to have Lucy there too! If you ever come east...:)@Justin, cheese grits are what they would have been if they had been cooked as that is one of their favorite things to eat!! We miss you!!@Mom, we are SO EXCITED that you and Jer are coming today!!!