Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF

Hello! It's Friday and another looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day of teething! Poor baby. My nerves are shot and I know it's not her fault. This is definitely one of those times, I can appreciate what my mom and any other mom has gone through with teething children! It's difficult. I think Gabe is buying whiskey on the way home-for her gums and then maybe we might have a nip or two :) Nah, I don't really like whiskey, I'll probably just have a glass of Pinot. Maddie and I just got home from the grocery store and from World Market (which I still call Cost Plus). I love it there. All the jewelry from other cultures, and scarves and purses. Maddie always gets some sort of musical instrument when we were there; today it's a green frog tambourine :) This entry isn't all that entertaining-sorry. Tomorrow we are going to the Waterfront Festival in Old Town and that should be fun and hopefully we can take some pictures.
One other thing. Maddie has started doing something really funny. She scrunches up her nose, and blows in and out through it really fast. Then she laughs-she cracks herself up and me too :)
Oh, and starting 2 days ago she is finally babbling! She says "dadadadada, gagagagaga." Genius.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, babe - sounds like a really tough time for all of you. I promise to give you some breaks in a couple of weeks. I'm going to have Maddie in one arm and Logan in the other and Isaiah as close as I can keep him! I love that she is making faces and making sounds. Work on Nonni!! I know that will come after mamamamamama but what the heck!! I just drove back to San Jose so we can get to SF for Father's Day easier. What are you doing for Gabe for Father's Day? (You can wait and tell me after!) Jer got his Father's Day card. That was very sweet. Love the surprise inside :) won't say what it is in case others are getting the same surprise :)Love you all - not too much whiskey for our girl - just enough!Have a good weekend - I'm sure we will be talking! Love, MOM P.S. Daniel, did you notice that I figured it out????

Dan said...

Good job Mom!

Mom, you probably don't want to hold Logan in one arm because it may fall off :)

Sarah, Teething is brutal, we are still going through it too! I would say the teething tablets have helped us a lot. We also use tylenol whenever he needs it. She sounds like she's doing great otherwise, I can't wait to see the kiddos together.

SARAH said...

We got the teething tablets this morning, so we'll try them and see. :)