Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Long Day

Today is Wednesday and it always feels long. My morning starts early with a baby saying "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, etc" from her crib and it ends with me heading to class to renew my teaching license(only 2 classes left :) It's LONG! I'm pregnant and tired and now I'm ready to go up to my bed and read. I haven't been able to blog as much because every time I'm on the computer, Maddie asks "Up?" as in, "can I please sit in your lap and bang on the keyboard?" So, you can see, it's a time in her life where she doesn't let me get a lot done while she's awake. Then, once she's asleep, all I want to do is savor the peace and quiet and not do anything; including blog. Tomorrow her and I are touring the one preschool she got accepted into. If I like what I see, then I plan to hand them a check for her first months tuition. Just knowing that she has a place to go to escape the baby chaos that's inevitable, is a comforting feeling. Hopefully it's a good fit for us. I promise to at least blog tomorrow to say how it is. Other than that, same old, same old. The weather has been really nice this week and Maddie's been getting in lot's of out door time. After the tour of the preschool tomorrow morning, she'll nap and then we'll find something to do outside. Hope your week is going well. Oh, no finality on the name of the baby yet. Still working on it, but feels like we're getting closer. At least, I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today at the preschool. Hopefully it's everything you'd like it to be. Talk to you later. Siobhan and Aibha xxx