Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Official Announcement...

So, I went to the dr. yesterday and they decided that based on my ultrasound, they aren't changing my due date after all! So, the due date remains September 1, 2008. We'll see when she decides to make her big debut. Also, Gabe and I have decided on a name. Her name will be:

Sophia Grace Mejias

We're really excited to finally have something to call her. Her nickname will be "Sophie." Which we thought sounded really good with Maddie. Last night Gabe and I went to the National's Baseball game. It was our first time in the new stadium and it didn't disappoint. We had a great time; although a much later night than I'm used to! Here's the pic's:

Today, Maddie and I will be staying around the house. She's sick :( Runny nose, watery eyes, cough, fever, the works!!! She's not a happy girl so we're going to lay low. I have my final class tonight (Yeah) so I need to do some studying this afternoon. Wish me luck.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the name Sophia Grace! It could not be more perfect :)

SARAH said...

Thanks for the one and only comment on her name Patrice! Gabe loved the name immediately, so I give him the credit for her name. I'm going to get the letters for her name, like I did for Maddie and paint them to match. That's the next project!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I already told you how much I love her name! I also appreciate you guys picking it out early so we can start to refer to her by her name - just like we did with Maddie. Can't wait to meet Ms. Sophie. Love you all - MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Sar,
I love the name Sophia Grace!!!!:)
You are right the names Maddie and Sophia go perfect together.
Love G

SARAH said...

Thanks Mom and Gia for commenting too! We are really calling her Sophie all the time already and even though we haven't seen her, we think it suits her well :)

Janie Mejias said...

Absolutely lovely name! Hope all is well:0)