Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday

Today is a really nice day here; a bit warm already at 7:35am, but I'm so sick of the cold that I welcome the change. So, I've had a day or so to get used to the idea that I'll be a mom of 2 little girls and I have to say that I'm ecstatic. When I was really young, I always said I wanted to have 4 girls! Well, I really can't imagine 4 kids of any kind, so I'll be great with 2 girls. We are going to start working on names. We had a boy's name all set, but with girl's names it seems much harder. Probably because with Maddie, we just knew. One of us didn't have to convince the other, we agreed from the get go. So, I'm hoping that once we find the "right" name, it will feel the same. I'll keep you posted of what we decide; and once we do decide, we won't want any negative opinions!!! Everyone always knows a "Joan" they didn't like, etc. (no, Joan is NOT a name we're considering) Gabe is working today and Maddie and I are going to run a few errands, including finding her some summer pj's because her regular ones are too hot for this weather. I'll just be putting those in her closet for her little sister :) That's really fun to say! Gabe and I are going out to dinner tonight at a new restaurant in Old Town to celebrate our anniversary. It should be good food and let's face it, at this point in pregnancy, I'm thinking about food a lot :)

No comments: