Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 44


So, I've realized one thing about this whole "picture a day/blogging every day" thing-it's HARD! Some days it feels like I don' t "do" a whole lot and therefore there's nothing to take a picture of. Other days (like yesterday) I'm out of the house and by the time I get home I'm too tired to brush my teeth much less blog. So, I'm letting myself off the hook...sort of. I will still attempt to blog everyday, but if I miss a day I'll just continue the next day. No biggie. I've always been someone who makes rules for myself. Ones that I tell myself "have to be followed." But, I'm learning. I'm learning that if I'm the one making the rule, I can definitely be the one to break it.

Went out to dinner with Katie tonight and had to have it be my picture of the day ;)

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

Looking well ladies!

SARAH said...

Thank you, thank you :)