Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Results are in...

and I have a herniated disc in my neck! It sucks. That's the best way to put it. I'm in pain (pretty much constantly) but I don't want to complain. I have my 2nd physical therapy appointment today and last time I felt better afterwards, so I'm looking forward to it. Maddie and I skipped Gymboree yesterday because she has a bit of a cold (runny nose/congested) and you aren't supposed to go if your baby is sick-so we stayed home. Not to mention that it's 90 degrees or something so I'd rather be inside. Gabe leaves today until Sunday...which also sucks. I think I'm a little down today because to be honest, he really takes care of me. I have to do the baby and the dogs all by myself for like 4 days and that's a little overwhelming. Only because often both the dogs and the baby need things at the same time and it goes something like this: Baby is whining/verge of tears, dogs are following me EVERYWHERE I go and often they are right under my foot so I trip, I'm running around making her a bottle, then mixing her some food, then mixing them their dinner and all of this needs to happen at 5:30pm. Did I mention we are sort of scheduled? Gabe mentioned that I should just crate the dogs when they bug me, which I plan to do. I mean, come on. They are out of crates and lounging all day long. They can handle it. I called both Elisabeth and my Mom to come visit me, but neither could. Lizzy is busy with work and Mom is both traveling and busy with work. :( So, it's me on my own with my baby and my dogs in Virginia. We'll see what kind of adventures we can get into while Gabe's away. Gotta go take the dogs out to go potty and then change Maddie's diaper...

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

Hey there pet,
I'm sorry that you're overwhelmed and alone this weekend. If it's any consolation I'm going to be home on the 6th so we can get together and chat so that should change the scehdule a little.:) You've seen most of the pics from home but I'm sure I'll have more by the time I leave. Take care until next week then and I'll call you Tues/Weds.
xx Siobhan and Aibha

SARAH said...

Thanks Siobhan! I'm feeling much better today. I'm excited for you and Aibha to be home. Call me when you're caught up to our time zone and we'll hang out.
Have a safe trip back.
Love, Sarah