Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday Morning 8:40am

This is what our morning looks like so far! Lot's of sort-of walking and eating. She sure loves those puffs; as you can see she stuffs as many as possible into her mouth at once. We are meeting Siobhan and Aibha for a walk this morning before it get's too hot here. The latest discussion in our household at the moment is getting a new car towards the end of the year. And guess what? We are thinking about getting a........minivan! Us, who never thought we'd be those people, have maybe become them! We always need more room-dogs, baby, and all of their stuff takes up a lot of space. So, we're thinking Honda Odyssey or Toyota Sienna. Opinions? Dad and Claudia have the Odyssey and that's what I'm sort of leaning towards, but we will be test driving them and looking for the best deal (whether new or used). Gabe was really shocked at first when I suggested a minivan, but he's warming to the idea. Even called me on the way to work to tell me he saw a Sienna that he really liked the color of :)

PS- Maddie's highchair looks dirty in these pictures, but rest assured, those are sweet potato stains-her fav.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, this is the website I mentioned :http://bebo2nd.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y. Let me know if the link works or not. Have a brilliant time in Vegas. Say hi to all from Aibha and I.xxx

Anonymous said...

This is a test. Some peeps telling me they can't comment!